When you make an affirmation you 'pretend' to already have what you want, in the hope that if you imagine hard enough and long enough that you already have it your unconscious mind will somehow make it happen.
But there's a problem with affirmations.
However much you want what you are affirming and can imagine having it, part of you knows it's not true and resists the affirmation.
There is an easier way to point your mind to what you want, a way that doesn't generate resistance, thrives on possibities and helps prepare you to change.
- How can you bypass resistance?
- How can you generate possibilities?
- How can you prepare for change?
The answer to those questions is questions!
A good question can point your mind in the way that you want it to go and tapping can help grease the wheels to help you get there.
In this month's EFT Café Andy Hunt will show you how you can use questions with tapping to:
- Identify and loosen the beliefs and feelings that hold you back.
- Build your motivation for what you want.
- Investigate possibilities and ways to get from what you don't want to what you do want.
- Mentally rehearse success without resistance.
Do you want to know more?
Would you like to be able to enhance your tapping using questions?
Find out all about questions on Wednesday 8th June, 2016 in St Oswald's Hospice Teaching Centre from 7pm to 9pm.