- I wake up at night worried about the mistakes that I made the day before.
- I replay conversations after I’ve had them to see what I’ve done wrong.
- When I’m with other people, I wonder if they’re critical of me.
- I’m afraid that there’s something basically wrong with me.
- I wonder what other people would think of me if they really knew what I was like underneath.
In this month's EFT Café, Andy Hunt will show you how to use a new EFT based technique to soften your inner critic. He will guide you step by step through a process that uses imagination, metaphor and tapping to reform an inner critic so it can either retire or become a supportive advisor.
The process is quite simple but requires a good understanding of EFT, you will need to have completed at least an EFT Level 1 training to attend this event.
Unlike most other EFT Cafes you must register for this event there are only 12 places available. Please contact me using the form on the front page to book your place.
This workshop is on March 9th, 2011 at St Oswald's Hospice Teaching Centre, Gosforth, Newcastle. It costs just £10
Important: If you answered a definite yes to all of the above it is possible that you have a very strong inner critic which may seriously impact on your life. This two hour workshop is not intended as a substitute for personal therapy. Please take responsibility for your own well-being and use your own judgement when attending. If you would like to see my privately to work on these issues please get in touch.