- How do I decide what is important?
- How do I choose what to tap on?
- What scores does this feeling have?
- How do I know what to tap on next?
- How do I know when to stop?
The Top Ten Procedure is a simple general purpose tapping protocol that does away with a detailed analysis of the problem state and allows even novice tappers to make good progress in soothing difficult situations.
The process was developed by Charlie Curtis an EFTer with strong NLP and hypnotherapy experience. This simple routine can be used to work on specific issues or for more general out of sorts feelings.
Join Andy Hunt at this month’s EFT Cafe to find out how to use this simple tapping process.
The EFT Café is on Wednesday 8th March 2017 at St Oswald’s Hospice Education Centre, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne from 7pm to 9pm and costs just £10